找回密码
 注册“中塔塔罗网”
收听

Frances' Tarot Dairy

2014-10-18
Physic: 9 of wands -
Mind: hermit +
Spirit: 5 of wands –

Too much things need to do today, but what a pity that we just have limited time. So happy for meeting with friends to do the term project, having breakfast, eating cakes and going out with friends……
Doing project exhausts my energy. But I charge by going out with friends to enjoy music and activities.

Everyone in the cards holds one sticks, how much I need to be supported?
Orange to blue to orange and blue. All cards in spread shows harmony. Warm color plus cold color and then combine.
9, 9, 5= try hard and almost get the achievement. Nothing can be perfect, of course including human beings. Then what we can do is save energy and break out, try best to achieve the goal.
One man feels tired and use a stick to reduce his tiredness. One man use his cane to direct the way. Left people holding sticks to fight.
Except that hermit seems to stay in the a very tall mountain, left people stay in the ground, which means even they can’t aware, they still get the feeling of secure.
In this spread, I feel exhausted. All the thought in my mind is, can you stop fighting? Why you have too much energy to consume, but I feel very tired?
The man in the 9 of wands stares at hermit and show powerlessness. That’s because he uses up his energy and doesn’t know how to charge. Hermit help him to think, asking him to come back his heart then get the answer. He doesn’t care the noise in his back, just focuses on what he is doing. Therefore even people in 5 of wands have a fierce fight, only can it affect when others pay attention to it.

My physic tells me:
Please don’t stay up, take a good rest and have a healthy body.
My mind tells me:
Focus on yourself, don’t care what the surrounding is. Concentration help you find your way.
My spirit tells me:
Control your thoughts, don’t leave them running through. It’s chaos. Learning how to control your behave and your emotion.
发表于 2014-10-18 22:54:54 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

收听公众号,获得最专业的塔罗牌!
nice !

可惜英文不懂 看的幸苦.
  若是你写中文 那相比是极好的.
发表于 2014-10-19 03:05:34 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

发表于 2014-10-19 10:15:33 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

2014-10-19
Physic: 5 of Pentacles +
Mind: the Lovers –
Spirit: the Emperor –

I see chaotic color in the spread. Each of card has many colors. The main color in the first card is black, but it still has some warm colors. Main color in second card is yellow and purple. And the main color in third card is red and orange. Then trend is from black to light.
5, 6, 4, these numbers are not in the right order. Therefore, I need to do some adjustment.

One angel and 5 human beings in the spread. Two poor guys passes by the church. If they continue walking, they will be out of the spread. Lovers close to each other, angel wants to embrace them. And the emperor stays in his throne. The spread shows the dispersive energy. And all cards reverses, whose energies are confined.
First, they are in the snowy day. Then they come to plain, finding love and sun. At last, they achieve their throne. When I try to feel their emotion, I aware that they need support to overcome tough.

My physic tells me:
Repression might harm your health, Need to go out more to breath fresh air and change mind.
My mind tells me:
Try to find some support and encouragement. You need more supervisor. But the most effective way should be self-control. Get calm through talking with friends and learning.
My spirit tells me:
You stay in an unconfident state. Then practice and use the right method will give you more confident. Don’t afraid to do, trust yourself and you will be the real king of your world.
发表于 2014-10-19 13:45:07 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

发表于 2014-10-20 23:35:21 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

2014-10-21
Physic: 9 of Cups +
Mind: 2 of Cups –
Spirit: The World –

It’s the day that has many things to do. Only one term proposal can drive me crazy. Luckily, I am in my period, then have no good mood to deal with the work. At night, dance with partners and thank my friend for bringing dinner. After releasing my negative mood by speaking out, I feel better now.

I feel much water to represent emotion. It’s a very harmonious spread. No argument, no fighting.
Main colors are yellow, blue, white and green. I feel purity and energy through these colors.
Explain them one by one. For 9 of Cups, one man is sitting in the room and enjoys his happiness, which can be represented by cups and red colors in his head and feet, showing inner of him. The blue canvas behind him shows his calmness to feel the happiness.
Then, for 2 of Cups, one man and one woman face to face. They communicate with each other. And there’s some passion between them, showing by red lion angle.
The world, the woman is a dancer, who has the power of creating, preserving and destroying, like Shiva in Hinduism. She has four patron saints, with whose helps she get the achievement.

Even though some cards are reversed, but the meaning doesn’t change too much. The whole spread indicates I feel happy now and I enjoy it. But when I released my bad mood, don’t forget to care others’ mind. As we know, moods can be infectious. Then when we have a good cooperation, then we can get the achievement of the work.

My physic tells me:
Keep your happy mood. Even though it seems mobile, try to keep it.
My mind tells me:
When you communicate with others, work with others, care more about them, or your mood will affect them.
My spirit tells me:
It’s a hard work and need time to do. Don’t be too worried, just try best to cooperate with your partners and them you will attain the goal.
发表于 2014-10-21 22:58:01 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

Stick with it, and keep moving~:)
发表于 2014-10-21 23:02:18 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

发表于 2014-10-23 01:00:14 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

2014-10-22
Physic: Page of Cups -
Mind: The Star -
Spirit: The Sun +

What a wonderful day with so many surprise. Effective work with partners, acquaintance with new friends, gift from good friends and biscuits made by Chiann.
Actually, I really really appreciate everything happened in my life. Thank you all guys very very much.

I see the page and nude woman are communicating with waters, which makes me feel the peaceful emotion and moved. Then I see the successful ending in the sun.
Colors from white to blue to red and gold. The blank one feel moved and then get the positive energy from people around you. The energy even emit by yourself because of your charming to infect people.
17, 19 just two numbers. 1+7=8; 1+9=10. So actually I can get 4 numbers. These numbers shows the capacity to hold the thing and the happy ending.

The page is so naïve that he just feels the positive things in the world. Then he comes to the star. He starts to imagine grand blueprint, or it has been done already. He begins to do the things, then he succeeds.
I can feel that page just uses his naïve eyes to see this world, so he just focuses on the positive part. Then in the star. I get the idea of thinking, then come up with something. Even though it’s an ideal plan, actually we don’t meet our ideal numbers of participants. However, we still proceed the activities smoothly, and everyone enjoys it. That’s the best rewards for us. And our activities full of positive things, that’s what the page finds.

My physic tells me:
Relax and enjoy life. Find the positive things around you, and you will be happier.
My mind tells me:
Don’t afraid your dream is too big. Try, though you can thoroughly achieve it, you can still on the track and perform it very well.
My spirit tells me:
Enjoy your success. And save the energy you get in order to face another challenges.
发表于 2014-10-23 01:19:36 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

我一直觉得心理影响生理.
心理好的话就不会有什么不好的
发表于 2014-10-23 04:55:52 | 显示全部楼层

回复 | 支持 | 反对 举报

本版积分规则

美图秀

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表